In Home Visits For The Comfort Of Your Furry Family Members.
WELCOME TO Gentle Touch Home Veterinary Care
- Have a pet that is easily stressed at the vet’s office?
- Have multiple animals who all need vet care at the same time?
- Have difficulty finding time to schedule your pet’s visits for veterinary care?
- Have to rely on family members or friends to help transport your pets to the vet?
- Have an end of life situation facing you and need guidance?
- Have a pet with a chronic disease or painful condition requiring long term management?
- Have a desire for a veterinarian who will really listen?
WE CAN HELP!
We provide quality veterinary care with a personal touch.
- Vaccinations & well pet care
- Basic sick pet care
- Chronic disease and pain management
Dr. Christi Jones
Dr. Christi has known she wanted to be a vet since the age of 6. She grew up in Dunwoody (class of ‘90) and attended UGA for both her undergraduate and veterinary degrees (class of 2000). She practiced small animal medicine in Dunwoody for 6 years and then began working as a relief veterinarian for Atlanta area clinics. She started Gentle Touch in 2010 to help owners and their pets in the comfort of home. She lives in Dunwoody with her 2 kitties, Laurel and Bella.
Gentle, in-home vet care for your furry family members
call today for an appointment
Gentle Touch Home Veterinary Care
WHAT OUR Clients ARE SAYING
Dr. Christi and Carmelle were really wonderful. We unfortunately needed their help assisting our ailing dog with her end of life care, and they were very kind and patient, communicated so well with us, and took amazing care of our girl. I highly recommend them.
- Sarah M.
Great veterinarian service. They were so patient with my kitty and very reasonable.
- Carla W.
Dr. Christi is very compassionate and made the process as comfortable as possible. Highly recommended
- Andrea M.
The women in this team are such caring and awesome people. It was time to let Bailey go and they made it so pleasant for her and for me. She gently passed while eating yummy things and getting her favorite scritches. Thank you so much.
- Kasey L.
Dr Christi came to our home in our hour of grief and helped our precious 20 year old cat ease out of this life. She was very tender, gentle, and explained everything. I’m so glad we decided to call on her for this most difficult decision. Thank you Dr Christi.....